أهلًا و سهلًا بكـ يشرفنا تسجيلك و مشاركتك معنا .

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-19-2019, 05:42 AM
Davis Davis غير متواجد حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2018
المشاركات: 31
افتراضي Pandora women's leather bracelets

) I'm also disappointed pandora charms uk valentines that there aren't any 14k gold & two-toned beads being offered. Ah! Canadian $ is low, I see price increase $5 or $10 for the murano and the silver paved charm which is a lot of $. Pandora don't mad on us but just they are selling huge in Asia even 25% higher price and without promotion. Hong Kong still selling some of the retired charms for regular price. I have to really spend smart for the upcoming Sept spend $125 to get $75 free charm. I think that the design doesn't stand out as much in person as it does in the stock image. What do you think of this collection? Are you a fan of the new bracelets? Today brings my next Pandora AW17 sneak peek, with a look at the Pandora Disney Autumn/Winter 2017 collection! Hi Nicola! The rabbit will be great for Easter. I have just got the Easter Bunny in the Boxing Day sales, so I will probably give it a miss, but it is one of the cuter cake pop animals!I'm also hoping that the new bracelet will be up to having more charms. Advice on how many charms to put on a particular bracelet sometimes varies by region, so I'll be interested to hear what UK stores have to say. I don't have much use for a snake chain bracelet that can only take five charms... The Bright Hearts Hoops feature the same blend of lilac and lavender stones that characterises other pieces from this collection - it somehow makes the pieces seem more contemporary to me. Hi Ellie happy new year i love these beads they are just so different and I love the design. I love the essence bracelet and I wear mine a lot stacked with other bracelets. Unlike my other bracelet I plan what design/ charms what I want. But with the essence I haven't really. I think my plan is to have one quite light and pastel colours and the other with the bright beads which I love too. I would love an essence bangle too one day I tried one on once and it's so light. Excellent! ^^ The pink roses charms would be great with these - I hadn't thought of them again, but they are very pretty! Your bracelet sounds like it will be beautiful; I'd be planning something very similar, if I hadn't already made a white blossoms design on my Pandora Rose bracelet last year.

Just give it a test in store if you're considering it, and you should be fine It is such a shame about the bracelet still being too big for other branded beads like Trollbeads. Thanks for the insight on the muranos! Now I'll just have to find an occasion/milestone to commemorate with that wildflower one. So many factors weighing against dabbling in glass and I've never taken a liking to any anyway but this one's a beauty! Hope you enjoy your's!P.S. I only recently discovered your blog by chance and now subscribe to it and have it saved on my iPhone as a direct link! Not quite at your level of Mora-Pandoraness but def enjoying it! I wear it lovingly every single day, to work and play. ☺ Ditto! Ellie has more up to date information than my local Pandora concept store SAs!! (I don't know why Pandora Corporate does not seem to communicate well with their stores. Maybe it is just an issue with my local store… When the SA's information contradicts that provided by Ellie, time after time, Ellie ends up being correct... So, I've come to trust her for the latest scoop regarding Pandora : ) Yes, I think the problem is that a lot of long-term collectors started collecting Pandora when their style was quite different, with a lot more simple silver stones and genuine gemstones. Now their collections look quite different and I think a lot of people miss the original classic look! I'm somewhere in between I actually really love a lot of the enamel work, so long as it isn't too bright, and this kind of soft pastel detailing is just gorgeous! I can't wait for this collection and to be able to see it in person in July. But then I thought that I could use them to remind me of a favourite book I used to love when I was younger, so that justified it a little bit Happy shopping! Are you a fan of this latest charitable release from Pandora? Have you indulged in a Pudsey Bear, or will you be trying to obtain one? *UPDATED OCTOBER 2015 to reflect new information as to pandora bracelets women's charms' release date* Today's post offers another Pandora preview, with a more detailed look at the upcoming limited edition Pandora Disney beads for Winter 2015! I think the silver heart pendant and the enamel beads are really sweet, but I have finished both my Essence bracelets and am really happy with them (I recently showcased them in this review!

The purple leather looks quite chic and would offset some of the 'cute'ness of the pet pieces I think. As for pricing, we've not had any confirmation yet. My OH's mum had a similar problem with a leather bracelet. It is sparkly and yet not too gaudy, and would look good as part of a fairytale bracelet design or simply as a decorative piece. 5euro is nice but it's nothing compared to a pandora promotion that gives something like a free bracelet or clip though. The final two hearts design is this CZ-dusted charm, retailing for $55 USD / $60 CAD / £45. I feel like the limited pieces don't get much fanfare over here, and I love the porcelain boxes that the US got this time, or even the little heart box for Portugal. Or I would wear women's pandora bracelet safety chains an essence bangle or essence bracelet with essence charms (essence bracelet and bangle being a lighter weight) with a double woven leather bracelet.

I like the winter collection better than the autumn. Hi Angie! It's adorable, although its efficacy with the weather has unfortunately worn off this week. I have the blue bracelet & the frosted mint Murano. That doesn't leave me with much choice from this collection. But for the most part I don't like to mix and match my Pandora! ^^ So I'd love to see more official Pandora designs for the silicone clips as well. Might take my Mum along with me, so I can get two. Ah, it was so interesting to read your comments on the Tinkerbell murano - it was top of my list for the Disney glass, as I loved that fresh green shade from the stock image. Have you bought this charm, or is it on your wish list? Have you received or treated pandora women's leather bracelets yourself to anything for Valentine's today? It's so close now to the launch of the Pandora Spring 2015 collection on Thursday (so exciting!
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 04:01 PM.