أهلًا و سهلًا بكـ يشرفنا تسجيلك و مشاركتك معنا .

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-19-2019, 06:15 AM
Davis Davis غير متواجد حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2018
المشاركات: 31
افتراضي Pandora bracelet sales 2018

Hi Lisa! pandora bracelet sale uk Thank you, glad you enjoyed it Very interesting to read your thoughts on these new beads. I am glad that you liked the CNY dangle at least, as that is the one I am most excited about! But I can't make up my mind whether to get it now or whether to be sensible and wait for a promo of some kind. Given how much I've spent in the sales, the latter is definitely the most sensible option, but it looks so cute in pictures. I hope that you find more you like in Spring as well! Tanks for commenting! I don't have too many other resources, unfortunately, as the pages are my go-to! :S Outside of there, I have dealt with Kelly before (she's known as fluffyby on here) when I helped her get some Disney charms and she was very sweet and lovely to deal with. I love the Pudsey bear, it's nice to look a big company taking care of special causes, but it's so difficult for me to get UK exclusives charms, the last year I tried to find Pudsey Charm in eBay but they looked as copies or looked good but the price was very suspicious cheap. The Christmassy design is not too overt either, and you can easily get away with wearing this one all year round. I'm hoping that eventually they'll launch over here too. If it arrives in a reasonable time frame I will certainly still review it of course!xxx All these new charms listed here will not be sold at all the Disney Parks like take the flower & garden one for example they'll only be selling that one specially only for Walt Disney World in Florida so the other Disney Parks in the world won't be getting that one cause it represents Epcot & there's only one Epcot in the world so it'll only be sold all over Disney World which in total they sell them in about 8 shops around Disney World lot including Mouse Gear, World of Disney, Uptown Jewelrs, Marketplace Co-op & so on & the Disney Shanghai ones will only be sold at the new park that is opening in Shanghai so Disney World in Florida or any of the other Disney Parks in the world will be getting those in either & as for the rest of the Disney Exclusive charms listed here like the Mickey & Minnie ones & the luck one will be will be sold in all around the Disney Parks that's in the world including the new one that's openingHong Kong, California, Florida, Paris, Hawaii, Tokyo & now Shanghai is all of the parks & plus the Disney Cruise line So this will be the 7th Disney Park that's opening But I'm surprised they don't have any exclusive Disney charms for Disneyland in Paris Wow, you sold some Pandora? I go in fits and starts with Pandora at the moment (I'll buy lots and then nothing at all for a while) but I never sell any, as I don't trust myself not to regret it bitterly down the line haha! I'm something of a magpie as well, once I own something I don't like to let it go.

Hi Ellie! My favorites from this release are the star shine spacer, dainty bow clips, sweet sentiments, abundance of love (& spacer), the stocking with the bear, and the twinkling Christmas tree. I am now assuming they've been retired for awhile, because from what I can recall, they weren't around in November. Oh i hadn't thought of the guard as our doll. Oh no, hope you've managed to stay warm Heather! How fun that you just collect the Disney pandora bracelet sale black friday beads! I understand why you might want to set limits on your collection. Happy new year Linda! I was a latecomer to the Essence collection, but once I started, my collection of course got larger than I'd anticipated The Valentine's collection is out on the 12th - the release date is in the side bar. Home, Sweet HomeWhile I very much like the original house charm, the level of detail on this charm is just lovely. I was lucky to get the jewellery box, as it was the last one. Hi Ellie,Thank you for sharing the Dancing Lion preview! This is the most amazing charm Pandora has done since I've been collecting.

It is just as gorgeous as person, and I'll be reviewing it very soon The launch of the Pandora Valentine's 2017 collection is something I'm very much looking forward to, although I don't have too many must-haves from it. I'll definitely pandora bracelet sales 2018 be getting the new pavé heart clasp bracelet for my new CNY silver bracelet design, and also the Cerise Hearts murano, which will finish off an existing travel design. The other bead I'm considering is the Lace Bow Heart, which is beautiful! "She said that was up to their buyers and I would have to speak with someone there.

No pandora bracelet boxing day sale time for that.
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 10:43 AM.